Solar Storage System 48V 100AH Solar LifePo4 Battery
Model: JSD-T5 series
Capacity: 80Ah, 100Ah, 120Ah
Two or more units to be in parallels
application: off grid solar power system for home, commercial, hospital, communication, ect
Solar Storage System 48V 100AH Solar Lifepo4 Battery
It is a LFP battery pack for communication power supply. The pack consisted of 32pcs 50ah cells in a series and parallel connection. The pack is adopted scientific internal structure design and advanced battery production technology. It is high specific energy, long life cycle, safe and reliable, it can be used in wide temperature range and other characteristics. That is an ideal green energy storage power product in the communication industry
●Choose from Brand (CATL, BYD) lithium iron phosphate battery cell
● With intelligent software Battery Management System (BMS)
● With integrated cell balance
● Two or more units can be in parallels
● Long lifespan, free maintenance, high energy density, safety
Set aside for 0.5-1 hour afterstandardcharging/discharging,0.1C discharge to 43.2V or BMS protection started.
Nominal Charging Methods
0.5C constant current and constant voltage (57.6V) charging to 0.05C cut-off current
Discharge protection current
10 seconds delay protection; After protection delay, it will be restored 1min later or be restoredimmediately bycharging current; No restore after 3overflows.
Upper charge voltage
Overcharge / overdischarge protection, high and low voltage protection, charge and discharge overcurrent protection, high and low temperature protection, short circuit protection, cell balance
Unless otherwise specified, all tests in this specification are performed under the following conditions: The temperature is 25 ℃ +/- 2 ℃, the relative humidity is 25% ～ 85%, and the atmospheric
pressure is 86kPa ～ 106kPa.
Data Archiving Requirements
The battery pack test data must be stored in the database and can be queried through the external code of the battery pack.
1. Before using the solar lithium battery, read the lithium battery specifications and charger specifications carefully to prevent damage to the battery and charger and causing danger.
2. When the battery is connected in series, if there is an oxide layer on the surface of the connection terminal, be sure to first brush the positive and negative terminals of the battery with a metal wire
to a metallic luster to minimize the connection resistance.
3. As a backup power source, when used in conjunction with a load controller or device, the battery pack is equipped with a management system and cannot drive pure inductive loads (applied load
or test load), otherwise the solar power system will be damaged.
4. The solar power system voltage exceeds 36V. In order to ensure personal safety, it is prohibited to directly touch the positive and negative terminals of the battery pack with your body.
Lithium batteries should be packed and transported in a state of half-charged 20% -50%. During transportation, they should be protected from severe vibration, shock or compression, and protected from
sunlight and rain. They should be suitable for ordinary transportation such as cars, trains, ships, and aircraft
The solar lithium battery should be stored in a clean, dry and ventilated room at an ambient temperature of -5 to 35 ° C. Avoid contact with corrosive substances and keep away from fire and heat sources.
Charge the battery every six months during storage. In the process of battery processing, the use of stock cells and battery delivery and storage should follow the "first in, first out" principle. The battery has
a shelf life of 12 months from the date of storage. Products that exceed the deadline must be re-inspected in batches before being delivered to the orderer. If the batches are not qualified, they shall be
submitted to the batch for inspection. If it is qualified, it will be disposed of by the purchaser.